If you have City Water…
Approximately 2% of the city water is for in-home use. For this reason, the city does not treat water to the level that our filters do and this is why they don’t meet or exceed the EPA standards. It would be too expensive for the city to treat the other 98% of water the city uses for firefighting, industrial use, etc. On top of their lack of filtration we desire, the water needs to travel through miles of pipe that was installed years ago. As the city water finally makes it to your faucet, it is no surprise that you need to have your own systems to purify the water.
If you have water from a well…
- Every year at least 255 million metric tons of hazardous chemical wastes are dumped into our nation’s environment
- There are 400,000 landfills, ponds, pits and lagoons in the U.S. containing some of the most dangerous substances known
- There are 35,000 pesticides that are made from 600 chemical compounds – all potentially winding up in our water supplies
For these reasons above, it makes it necessary for you to take the next step of safety by installing the proper water filtration systems.